Position: In this exciting Service Coordinator role, you will be an integral member of the Tech Services team prioritising the workload for the Bench Technicians while ensuring the Field Service Engineers have everything the need to perform their role.
- First point of contact for all Technical Service enquiries
- Book incoming repair jobs, prioritising based on circumstances driving the workflow of the Bench Technicians
- Manage Service Contracts, including documentation
- Ship and receive international repair jobs, and working with overseas suppliers
- Handle customer phone inquiries and dispatching repaired items back to the customer
- Participate in regular meetings and monthly presentations to the business, where required
- Independently engage with International colleagues to obtain information, when required
Type of Veteran:
- Ability to thrive in a high technology environment with a high degree of attention to detail
- Highly developed customer service skills, including conflict resolution
- Advanced communication skills and ability build rapport easily with people
- Ability to learn new products and systems quickly
- Proven record of working to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to be on-call (via phone) when required
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations
- Self-starters. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Company & Benefits:
A chance to work with Stryker - Australias #1 place to work in Australia, to be part of a highly driven and committed team, with a huge focus on training & development. We help to change and save people’s lives through teamwork, dedication and innovative technology. We care about our customers, patients and each other which is why we are consistently recognised as a great place to work. Our continued success means we are expanding our team. We are looking for exceptional people who truly want to make a difference…. because at Stryker we do!!