Security Clearance: TSSCI
The Role: As a Program Analyst
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Shift: 1st Shift
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Senior Principal Program Planning Analyst/SCHEDULER to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Program Planning and Scheduling Center of Excellence. This position is located in Landover, MD.
The ideal candidate will have strong team building skills, exhibit strong leadership potential, and possess comprehensive verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure major Projects and Programs Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Engage with the Program Team to perform thorough project analysis showing knowledge and understanding of the program and the principles of EVMS, and suggests/creates/implements work around to enhance cost and schedule performance.
- Perform risk analyses, and identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Understand numerous facets of scheduling and contribute to the development of new scheduling concepts, techniques and standards.
- Provide interface/support to program office, IPT leads/CAMs and less experienced schedulers to achieve program objectives.
- Support new business proposal providing recommendations on schedule methodologies and proposal strategies and develop an IMP and IMS.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years' related professional experience -OR - a Master's degree with 8 years' related professional experience. 4 years additional related experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- 6 years of project scheduling experience using Microsoft Project or other related scheduling tools.
- Experience with Schedule Health Analysis tools and Schedule Risk Assessment tools.
- 6 years of experience using MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
- Current active TS/SCI clearance.