Salary: $60k + super
Fujitsu is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to provide administrative support and work closely with a project team delivering the management of projects from initial scoping through to project completion. Working to the Project Managers, the Coordinator will need to be across operational support requirements and the support of Projects within a Project Team environment
- Assist with all project related documentation at start up, during and end of project.
- Assist in the development of project reporting, incorporating project progress and milestone achievements.
- Assist with the logging of risks with mitigation actions, and issue resolution strategies, across the program.
- Provide any information deemed necessary to provide a sufficient level of confidence regarding the status, and performance, of projects.
- Assist in the review of project management methodology, processes, standards, formats and document style guides to ensure efficient project management.
- Work with the Project Managers to establish an ongoing maintenance of project schedules.
- Organise meetings and workshops.
- Document minutes from meetings and workshops.
- Be organised and assist the project team to remain organised, focused and on track.
What You Need to Succeed?
- Successful experience in a project coordinator role;
- Industry knowledge, knowledge of RAN IT and Defence CIOG (preferable);
- Strong and highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional and effective presentation skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the following project coordination related skill sets:
o Risk and issues management.
o Stakeholder communications and reporting.
o Schedule development and management.
o Continuous Service and Process Improvement.
- Personal characteristics to include:
o Intrinsically positive attitude
o Initiative and self-starter
o Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
o Ability to effectively lead and motivate a project team and work with the Fujitsu PMO Team and towards shared goals.
- NV1 Clearance