Security Clearance: NV1 Essential
- CSO - Navy
- CIS - Navy
- ET - Navy
- CETech - RAAF
- CISCON - RAAF
- InfoSys - RASIGs
What's on offer:
This role will be responsible for the provision of customer centric onsite End User level 1 and level 2 Support.
This role will require knowledge of the client environment and establishment of close working relationships to foster innovation for continual service improvement.
- Operating System and Desktop Management client software
- Nominated Fujitsu supported Applications and Peripherals.
- PC systems and peripherals
- Smart devices
- Regional Warehouse tasks (if required)
- Induct new customer staff in basic use of IT tools.
You will be supported through our Staff Enablement Model which will allow you to demonstrate initiative,
decision making, leadership and will ensure effective and professional communication are delivered to all
What you'll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated entry level technical knowledge of hardware and peripherals i.e. laptops, notebooks, workstations desktop PC’s, printers, media and audio visual equipment BYOD and mobility.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of desktop & software applications i.e. Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office 2007 through 365, Antivirus software and systems.
- Demonstrated entry level knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM and End-Point Imaging.
- Demonstrated entry level or basic working knowledge of basic IT infrastructure and network equipment i.e. routers, switches, servers, virtualization, VPN, RSA, Citrix, VMware, Hyper-Converged Infrastructures.
- Strong verbal and written communication, ability to articulate technical information to the target audience.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Ability to work well within a team while fostering relationships and partnerships and
- Can do attitude.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the use of an incident management toolsets.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Knowledge of Apple MAC, IOS and Android Operating Systems,
- Experience with a range of end user management tools including but not limited to SCCM.
- Experience with Service Now.
- 6 months+ experience in troubleshooting and maintaining PCs in a Windows environment.
- 6 months+ experience with end user technology support.
- Cert IV Information Technology or higher
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- IT Degree or other IT related certifications.
If you're interested in applying for the position, send your resume to email@example.com