Requisition ID 141425BR
Date updated 06/04/2019
Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment with new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon is seeking a Cyber Engineer to support the Customer’s SE&I team to assess architectures and requirements, to develop derived requirements and systems engineering artifacts, and to support Agile scrum teams in the development of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Assist in identifying, prioritizing, and coordinating the protection of critical cybersecurity infrastructure and key resources
- Perform basic system design functions, including interpretive analyses, chart preparation and associated diagrams/enhancement plans
- Assess and analyze system security to identify and mitigate risks and vulnerabilities.
- Recommend countermeasures to mitigate risks and vulnerabilities.
- Testing of existing and new technologies
- Ensure applicable documentation is updated according to client standards.
- Review/analyze requested changes for equipment, technology and/or other factors/trends, which are planned for deployment in the customer space
- Support the configuration and administration of cyber security tools and systems
- U.S. Citizenship
- Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- 4+ years experience related to Cyber Security Engineering
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships in all levels of the organization, including customers, organizations, internal management, and support
- Experience with standard security principles, policies, standards and industry best practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of U.S. Government Information Assurance policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and objectives.
- Experience with four or more of the following:
a) Security COTS integration
b) Security Incident Event Management
c) Insider Threat Monitoring
d) Operating System Hardening
e) Vulnerability Assessment testing
f) Identification and Authentication schemes
g) Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Management
h) Cross Domain Solutions
i) Computer Network Exploitation (CNE)
j) Computer Network Operations (CNO)
k) Malware Analysis
l) Reverse Software Engineering
BS Cyber Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II