Ideal Veteran: Any PTE - SGT (equivalent) veteran with experience in a technician or trade role would be ideal.
Responsible for maintaining the smooth operation and work environment of the Client tenancies on a day-to-day and long term basis. The role requires the Facilities Coordinator to have a proactive, highly motivated and customer service approach to all responsibilities.
Provide outstanding and professional Client Service.
- Responsible for the delivery of efficient and cost effective facilities management
- Provide premier customer service to all internal clients
- Ensure all areas of the tenancies are fully operational, clean and in good working order
- Direct liaison with client management, personnel and external service providers as necessary to fulfil the role
- Work with building management, external vendors and contractors to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate general maintenance requests, repairs and site inspections.
- Assist with vendor management and supervision, including contractor site inductions.
- Oversee the health, safety, security & environmental aspects of the delivery of facilities management.
- Support and assist in project activities related to churn, fit out modifications and relocations
- Develop and maintain records relating to premises and maintenance related tasks and responsibilities
- Prompt raising of Work Orders in ServiceInsight and timely payment of invoices
- Manage and monitor the Helpdesk and ServiceInsight system to ensure all requests are answered and resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining preventative maintenance initiatives
- Conduct regular inspections of tenancies covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services including identification of issues relating to contractors, building management and outstanding maintenance
- Carry out and assist with minor maintenance works wherever possible
- General facility and premises management duties including after hours emergency contact and assistance/backup for Facilities Manager
- Coordinate and supervise weekend and after-hours maintenance and repair works and assistance/backup for Facilities Manager
What You Need to Succeed?
- Excellent customer service ethos
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates organisational abilities by effectively handling multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and setting priorities
- Previous exposure in providing premium client service would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with initiative and enthusiasm – autonomously or in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and professional attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to remain task focused
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Logical and analytical thought processes and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and autonomously
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Good working knowledge of electrical/mechanical/hydraulic services
- Good working knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Minimum intermediate in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook, including Lotus Notes.
Our structure in Asia Pacific ensures on-the-ground experience and a global service capability unequalled in the industry across more than 100 offices spanning Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Over 17,000 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients' overall business objectives and how to turn their real estate into real advantage. CBRE’s commitment to enabling our clients’ to make the most informed real estate decisions requires a team of talented professionals who place value on their careers, our company values and strive to be the best in their field.